Yankee Candle - Chocolate Layer Cake
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.87 fortnightly with More info
About the Fragrance:
Layers of rich, fudgy cake laden with cocoa and covered with a light chocolate mousse frosting . . . it's simply to die for!
The scrumptious layering of cocoa and chocolate mousse is pure decadence.
"One of my favourite Yankee candles and the whole family enjoys it! I can't believe how much it smells like chocolate cake baking in the oven :)"
Top: Chocolate Mousse Pudding, Cocoa
Mid: Fruity Cranberry
Part of the FOOD & SPICE collection
Housewarmer Medium Classic Jar
- Burn time: 65-90 hours
- Candles should burn until the wax has melted across the surface of the candle and touches the sides of the glass jar (approximately 3 hours for large and medium jars, 1 hour for small jars).
- To reduce the possibility of the candle smoking or sooting keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times.
- Burn time: up to 15 hours
- The perfect way to sample a fragrance and give a small room a big burst of fragrance.
- The cotton wick is secured to a wick clip that will safely extinguish it once all the was is consumed.
- For best burn use a votive holder that completely 'hugs' the candle.