Yankee Candle - Flowers in the Sun
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.23 fortnightly with More info
About this Fragrance:
Like a walk in the garden with sunlight spilling over all the golden colors—a remarkably bright scent of sweet blossoms.
Top: Lemon, Orange
Mid: Blooming Azaleas, Rosebuds, Pink Waterlillies
Base: Sweet Airy Musk
Top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent and base is its final impression.
Part of the FLORAL collection
Housewarmer Medium Classic Jar
- Burn time: 65-90 hours
- Candles should burn until the wax has melted across the surface of the candle and touches the sides of the glass jar (approximately 3 hours for large and medium jars, 1 hour for small jars).
- To reduce the possibility of the candle smoking or sooting keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times.
- Burn time: up to 15 hours
- The perfect way to sample a fragrance and give a small room a big burst of fragrance.
- The cotton wick is secured to a wick clip that will safely extinguish it once all the was is consumed.
- For best burn use a votive holder that completely 'hugs' the candle.