Yankee Candle - Lake Sunset
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.23 fortnightly with More info
About the Fragrance:
The serene beauty of the sun's golden rays as they dip into still blue waters and cast a soft pink tone against the sky is a subtle reminder that we need to slow down and appreciate life's quiet moments. Sweetly musky and moody, calling to mind the musky descent of nightfall, this fragrance will help you pause and reflect on those special slices of the day.
Top: Pineapple, Mango, Frangipani (Plumeria), Pear, Orange
Mid: Ozone, Powdery, Floral, Lily Of The Valley, Freesia
Base: Musk, Woody, Oriental, Vanilla, Creamy Notes, Patchouli
Top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent and base is its final impression.
"I love this scented candle...it's mellow and smooth like a nice calm summer evening at the lake."
Part of the FRESH collection
Housewarmer Medium Classic Jar
- Burn time: 65-90 hours
- Candles should burn until the wax has melted across the surface of the candle and touches the sides of the glass jar (approximately 3 hours for large and medium jars, 1 hour for small jars).
- To reduce the possibility of the candle smoking or sooting keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times.
- Burn time: up to 15 hours
- The perfect way to sample a fragrance and give a small room a big burst of fragrance.
- The cotton wick is secured to a wick clip that will safely extinguish it once all the was is consumed.
- For best burn use a votive holder that completely 'hugs' the candle.